Speedlifter twist pro SDS
- Precise tool-free height adjustment of the handlebar by quick-release lever in just a few seconds
- Precise tool-free rotation of the handlebar 90 degrees left or right with locking bolts and quick release, in just a few seconds
- Angle adjustment of the stem 80 degrees with tool
- Simple, safe operation
- Constant alignment of the handlebar; over-extension safeguard
- Space-saving parking position of the bicycle
- Automatic-lock bolt for returning to driving position
- Integrated SDS-porch clamp for mounting accessories such as phone, lamp, GPS, cycling computer, and more
1 1/8" A-Head steering column aluminum without threat (inner Ø 24.4 or 24,6mm) or steel (inner Ø 25.4 mm). The minimum overhang of the steering column above the assembled A-Head must be 46 mm. Slotted metal steering column as described in the assembly instructions.
Retrofitting of Speedlifter twist pro SDS is possible on bicycles (Trekking, City and Pedelecs up to 25 km/h) with a 1 1/8"A-Head metal steering column (handlebar holder 31,8mm).